Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Those interested

I haven't updated my blog in the past two weeks because I have been dealing with contract stuff, and scheduling stuff, and shady stuff that has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Yes it is resolved, I am not the happiest camper with my results but hey such is life, eh? I will update soon, I promise.

To those interested in taking a similar route as I when traveling/teaching, make sure that you know your contract(s) (if you have one)/paperwork-crap front to back. Had I not payed attention, other parties would be benefiting from my time here, except for me (not to sound arrogant). No matter what profession you enter, it is a business. The people you feel you can trust, are still running a business. Business is business, there is no other way to put it. Be cautious.

However! I am still in China and I still have some great pictures for my blog and some good stories for when I get back. So check back soon, I will update soon.

Warm regards,
Eric

No comments: